Tuesday, April 12, 2016

How to learn English Vocabulary faster and easily?

Hi everyone and welcome again!

All my students that I have with me always want to improve their vocabulary as the main goal on our classes. We are trying to do different exercises but, as I always say to my students, your own after class work is important on vocabulary. For this reason, I found a free platform where we can practice English vocabulary online. I’m talking about Vocabulary.comonline platform for learning new words online by yourself and also on English classes in Skype.

From famous 3,000 Core English Vocabulary Words to a standard and formal language – all of these you can learn on these webpage. They have two interesting tools that make it interesting for my classes. First of all, as a teacher I can create my own lessons where I invite my students to make exercises. Here you can see an example of today’s class, for instance:
english vocabulary
Our first vocabulary class

Than we can choose an article to read and discuss. Let’s take The University of World Wide Web:
english words practice
Example of an article

As you can see, we have a link to the article and below we have words that we’re going to practice over the class by clicking Practice tab:
english vocabulary
Practicing new word from the article


Now, after reading and discussion we can practice these words and the results will be saved in the program and we can see a progress of students.

Basically, to train your vocabulary online we have two options, one of them is to do The Challenge
english vocabulary
The Challenge sample

And the second is to read your favorite article and get unknown words by list making tool on Vocabulary.com
english vocabulary practice
Just copy a text into the box and press Next Step


If you want to practice these new words with us, you can join our lessons, we start today! Enjoy and good luck!

How did you like this free platform? Did you try my lessons? What's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment