Friday, April 15, 2016

Phrasal verbs #1 - BACK

Hi everyone and welcome again!

From today we begin our first post about Phrasal Verbs in English. This is quiet problematic topic for all sutdents in the world when they learn English language. Also my students ask me quetions when we read texts or do some exercises. So, to begin with, let's watch this informative video about phrasal verbs with the verb "Back". You will see different combinations of phrasal verbs and their meaning.

In the future I'm planning to write my own videos and add my own information about phrasal verbs to make it more clear and with some tips and hints.But beofre that I recommend you to see the next video.

If you have some questions about phrasal verbs, don't hesitate to ask me in comments!
Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment