Saturday, April 9, 2016

Reference of my student #1. He passed the exam!

Hi everyone and welcome again!

My students always write some references about my classes, especially when we are preparing for exams and they get their results. So I decided to publish some of them - why not, it also helps people to know better my experience and trust me when they decide to have some classes online with me.

Here I present you one of my ex-student, Diego. He had an English exam, it wasn't an official one as FCE, Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS or something similar. If I remeber well, it was just an exam for himself to prove his English level. We dedicated normally 1.30-2.00 hours for each class to pass it working a lot on details, speaking and creating a strategy for the exam. AND we didn't have so much time, he came to me just 2-3 weeks before the exam date. You can imagine how hard was it to prepare in such short time, but finally we did it and Diego passed his exam successfully, about what he said me in Whatsapp.


If you're thinking to start learn English online, you can see all the information HERE
Si queréis aprender inglés por Skype, podéis mirar toda la información AQUÍ

No comments:

Post a Comment