Thursday, December 14, 2017

English Classes Diary

Hi everyone and welcome back!

After more than a half a year of not giving English classes I'm back again to continue. Here is the picture I've made from one of my Spanish student. We made an interesting exercise for speaking: I've asked him to paint his own Pokemon (right), because the boy is very interested in them, and at the same time I painted mine (left). We talked what kind of powers each of them has, what they can do, what their weaknesses are and little stories about where they live. Student's pokemon is called Comodoro and mine has name of Racoony. Two powerful guys with extraodinary abilities and unbelievabale life story!


Awesome class and a good time spent together! 
If you want a class with me, don't hesitate to write me!

No comments:

Post a Comment